Tuesday, March 1, 2016

For my loved ones. I Love You Like.



For my loved ones. I Love You Like.
I love you like I love the calm of the candle-lit (star-lit) hours
Like I love the fragrance of blooming night flowers.
I love you like I love the rich smile of the fading day
Which lasts like the look we cast on a beloved going away.
I love you like I love the soft breathing of a flute
Whose soul is playing for me alone and all rest is mute.
I love you like I love river waters flowing like a gushing song
Playing the melody of my heart as the night rhythms along.
I love you like a bird loves the freedom of her wings
Together we’ll fly delightedly in a wild wandering.
I love you like I love the Earth’s fragrance on first rain
Which brings by her gentle-spell memories to love again.
Rakesh Anand Bakshi #DirectorsDiaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment